| Secret Cove |
Our goal for the day was Pender Harbour, reputedly one of the best bays for cruising in the area. En-route, we heard the Canadian Military had closed the WG test area again. This was not a problem for our day's plans, but it was interesting to hear them deal with a fishing boat that strayed into the area. A very stern scolding indeed! Seemed very Canadian, somehow.
After a couple of hours, we made it into Pender Harbour. We decided to tie up to the dock in one of the small marinas, and had dinner at the local pub.
| Pub deck in Pender Harbour |
Hi Deryk and Sarah and Emily.
ReplyDeleteJust finished reading your half dozen blog entries with pleasure. I recognize many of your ports of call from previous sailing trips. Glad you are having such great weather and good times.
Melanie and I will be sailing from Comox across to Lund on May 20 with Ail Sail, and then all around Desolation Sound until the 29th. Any chance you will be in that area for a rendezvous?
Hi Deryk and Sarah and Emily.
ReplyDeleteJust finished reading your half dozen blog entries with pleasure. I recognize many of your ports of call from previous sailing trips. Glad you are having such great weather and good times.
Melanie and I will be sailing from Comox across to Lund on May 20 with Ail Sail, and then all around Desolation Sound until the 29th. Any chance you will be in that area for a rendezvous?